Anti-Allergic Agents, Disinfectant and Preservatives, Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes, powder
Cosmetic Grade, Feed Grade, Food Grade, Medicine Grade, Tech Grade
white crystal powder
99.5% Alpha Arbutin
UV, HPLC, GC
ISO QS Halar
3000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Vacuum sealed foil packaging,Export grade fiber drum (1kg/bag,25kg/drum), or as your requirement
Within 3 days after payment received
99% Alpha arbutin Powder/99% beta arbutin powder
1. Product : Arbutin 2. Product Resource: Ligustrum lucidum Ait. 3. Test : HPLC 4. Purity: 99% Alpha arbutin Powder/99% beta arbutin 5. Appearance: White or off-white powder 6. Molecular Formula: C12H16O7 7. Melting point/Melting range: 196~200°C. 8. Solubility: Arbutin is soluble in water, methanol or alcohol. Arbutin is partially soluble in cold water. 9. Storage: Store in cool and dry place and keep away from strong direct light and heat 10. Shelf Life: 24 months when properly stored
Assay Content % by HPLC
White crystal Powder
100% pass 80 mesh
Soluble in water
Loss on drying %
Heavy metals PPM
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
Conform withEP 6
Arbutin is the active substance originated from natural plant which can whiten and lighten skin. Alpha Arbutin can infiltrate into the skin quickly without affecting the concentration of cell multiplication and effectively prevent activity of tyrosinase in the skin and the forming of melanin. By combined arbutin with tyrosinase, decomposition and drainage of melanin are accelerated, splash and fleck can be got ride of and no side effects are caused. Alpha Arbutin is one of the safest and most efficient whitening materials that are popular at present. Alpha Arbutin is also the most competitive whitening activity in the 21st century.
1. Skin lighten,Whiten and dispell fleck, 2. Prevent ultraviolet radiation. 3. Enhance immune system. 4. It is good for our enteric disease. 5. It has antiphlogistic and analgesic function to burn and scald.
1. Cosmetic industry:(Very Good Products for skin brightening) Alpha Arbutin protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals Alpha Arbutin is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation, Alpha Arbutin inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity. Alpha Arbutin is very safe skin agent for external use which does not have toxicity, stimulation, unpleasant odor or side effect such as Hydroqinone.The encapsulation of Alpha Arbutin constitute a delivery system to potentialize the effect in time. Alpha Arbutin is a way to incorporate the hydrophilic Alpha Arbutin in lipophilic media. Arbutin give three main properties; Whitening effects, anti- age effect and UVB/ UVC filter . 2. Medical industry: Back in the 18th century, Alpha Arbutin was first used in medical areas as an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent. Alpha Arbutin was used particularly for cystitis, urethritis and pyelitis. These uses still until today where natural medicine uses only natural ingredients to treat any disease. Also Alpha Arbutin may be used to repress the virulence of bacterial pathogens and to prevent contaminating bacteria, Alpha Arbutin is also used for treating allergic inflammation of the skin . More recently, Alpha Arbutin has been used to prevent pigmentation and to whiten the skin beautifully. In the meanwhile, Alpha Arbutin can be used to whiten the skin, to prevent liver spots and freckles, to treat sunburn marks and to regulate melanogenesis.
1. Preservation: Be stored in dry and cool condition. No expose in open air and no shipment with other noxious chemicals.
2. Packaging: 20KG paper bag with polyethylene liner.
3. Shelf life: 24 months in its original packaging.
Sealed, store at room temperature in a dry place away from sunlight, the validity may beextended if refrigerated
25kg / Drum(350cm*510cm), inner with 2 layer plastic bag